Twin Peaks @ SXSW
Devoted Twin Peaks fans, SXSW influencers and music enthusiasts.
Partner with Showtime at SXSW to create buzz, mystery and excitement for the Twin Peaks revival this Spring.
• Curated a special, Twin Peaks-related artist lineup, approved by David Lynch.
• Recreated key elements from the show, with surprise appearance by FBI special agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLachlan).
• Created Double R Diner pop-up with Voodoo Doughnuts, Tiny Pies and High Brew Coffee giveaways.
• Commissioned a wall mural outside their East Austin venue, COLLiDE atx, featuring a cryptic Twin Peaks puzzle piece.
• 9,000 people visited the Twin Peaks x Showtime house
• 85 million media impressions
Pitchfork: Twin Peaks SXSW Events to Feature Kyle MacLachlan, Neko Case, Real Estate, More
Pitchfork: Watch Kyle MacLachlan Introduce Real Estate at SXSW’s “Twin Peaks” Lodge
Adweek: Showtime Gives Twin Peaks Fans Exactly What They Want at SXSW
BizBash: SXSW 2017: 32 Ways Brand Engaged Festival Attendees
Refinery 29: 29 Things To Do In Austin This Month
Variety: SXSW: What TV Shows Are Heading to the Austin Festival?
Eater Austin: ‘Twin Peaks’ Diner Comes to Life With Coffee and Cherry Pie for SXSW
Consequence of Sound: Showtime’s Twin Peaks to take over SXSW with Kyle MacLachlan, Neko Case, free pie and coffee