Twin Peaks at SXSW
Devoted Twin Peaks fans, SXSW influencers and music enthusiasts.
Partner with Showtime at SXSW to create buzz, mystery and excitement for the Twin Peaks revival this Spring.
• Curated a special, Twin Peaks-related artist lineup, approved by David Lynch.
• Recreated key elements from the show, with surprise appearance by FBI special agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLachlan).
• Created Double R Diner pop-up with Voodoo Doughnuts, Tiny Pies and High Brew Coffee giveaways.
• Commissioned a wall mural outside their East Austin venue, COLLiDE atx, featuring a cryptic Twin Peaks puzzle piece.
• 9,000 people visited the Twin Peaks x Showtime house
• 85 million media impressions
Pitchfork: Twin Peaks SXSW Events to Feature Kyle MacLachlan, Neko Case, Real Estate, More
Pitchfork: Watch Kyle MacLachlan Introduce Real Estate at SXSW’s “Twin Peaks” Lodge
Adweek: Showtime Gives Twin Peaks Fans Exactly What They Want at SXSW
BizBash: SXSW 2017: 32 Ways Brand Engaged Festival Attendees
Refinery 29: 29 Things To Do In Austin This Month
Variety: SXSW: What TV Shows Are Heading to the Austin Festival?
Eater Austin: ‘Twin Peaks’ Diner Comes to Life With Coffee and Cherry Pie for SXSW
Consequence of Sound: Showtime’s Twin Peaks to take over SXSW with Kyle MacLachlan, Neko Case, free pie and coffee