M&M’s Caramel: Voodoo Festival
Music and travel fans in New Orleans.
To connect with the people of New Orleans through music and travel by highlighting their city through local artists.
- M&M’s Caramel presents the official NOLA Voodoo Festival Guide with recommendations coming directly from the musicians themselves. Featuring insider info and soundtrack to the beautiful city of New Orleans
- 8 track custom vinyl showcasing local artists from New Orleans with 16 page NOLA travel guide insert including the artists below.
- MUTE MATH
- Anders Osborne
- Honey Island Swamp Band
- Tank and the Bangas
- Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah
- Public Access T.V.
- “M&M’s Artist Approved” decal placed in store fronts.
- Social Impressions: TOTAL = 27.5M+
- Voodoo Socials + Email Blast – 22M+
- COLLiDE socials – 5M+
- New Orleans Vinyl Distribution – 500K
- 2,500 vinyls distributed 20+ artist approved locations around
New Orleans during the week + weekend of Voodoo Festival giving New Orleans an increased awareness and excitement for Voodoo Festival, their home city, music and M&Ms Carmel.