Hangar 1: Fog Point Vodka
Drought-savvy and curious spirit connoisseurs.
Be the first ever vodka made with San Franciscan fog-caught water.
- Hangar 1 partnered with local organization FogQuest to capture local fog and repurpose it as clean, pure water using man-made “fog collectors” from around the Bay Area.
- All profits from Hangar 1 Fog Point will be donated to the expansion of sustainable water applications, including the installation of more fog catchers around the Bay Area.
- Product launched with a documentary that drove coverage through earned and social media.
- More than 600,000 organic YouTube views.
- Local TV coverage in all 50 states.
- Over 6 million broadcast impressions.
- International and nation media coverage.
- More than 400 articles.
- More than 2 billion impressions.
- Global demand saw the product sold out within two weeks, with proceeds donated to support fog catching research and development in the Bay Area.