Dr. Martens #STANDFORSOMETHING March
Mainstream media and communities of Philadelphia and Austin.
Create awareness and support for youth music education programs.
- During Dr. Marten’s #STANDFORSOMETHING Tour, COLLiDE was tasked with setting up marches featuring local high school marching bands in Philadelphia and Austin, during SXSW.
- With the partnership of the Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation and StubHub, we were able to create attention through traditional media, social media and grass roots marketing efforts and raise money for local school music programs.
- COLLiDE outfitted the high schools with special #STANDFORSOMETHING uniforms and Dr. Martens boots for the march.
- In Philadelphia, we worked with the city and local police to close specified downtown streets during rush hour in order to showcase the cause, band and event at the Dr Martens store.
- Raised well over $20,000 for the schools.
- Generated over 20 million media impressions including local news coverage.
- Created unique pieces of video content that Dr. Martens is able to share in promoting their efforts internally and via social media.